Over the last decade, eBay has emerged as the most reliable and efficient export partner with a seller-first approach. The platform’s Seller Hub or Seller Central India is a one-stop business growth destination for both existing and aspiring exporters from India. Observing the domestic market saturation, online sellers can greatly benefit from eBay’s phenomenal global exposure. Running an online selling business is rife with challenges such as pricing, marketing, logistics, and marketing. eBay’s Seller Hub provides advanced tools, resources, and guidance to facilitate your eCommerce journey.
Getting Started with eBay’s Seller Central India
eBay’s Seller Central India or Seller Hub India can be accessed by any registered seller with a minimum of one eBay listing. You can get all the tools you need to run your business faster, gain valuable data-driven insights, and create a global brand. To export products from India, eBay provides access to more than 133 million active buyers across 190 marketplaces worldwide. As an Indian seller, you can capitalize on eBay’s incredible global reach and robust eCommerce infrastructure by getting on board with their Seller Hub. The resources available here can be classified into the following tabs:-
- Order Management– All orders along with their status can be viewed at one glance. Sellers can provide feedback, update shipping details, get in touch with buyers, resume unpaid item cases, and so on.
- Listing Management– From creating and revising listings to adding pictures, saving listing templates, automating, optimising, and receiving important recommendations, this tab is crucial for product visibility.
- Marketing Tools– eBay empowers sellers with the latest marketing tools to showcase their mettle and target relevant international buyers. This includes promoted listings, branding tools, markdowns, and so on.
- Performance Monitoring– Sellers can assess their performance by reviewing the sales trends, best-performing listings, page views, buyer traffic, and so on.
- Market Research– This tab enables sellers to avail of certified market research services via the Terapixel research tool.
- Payment Tracker- A one-stop glance at all income, outgoing, and pending payments with prompts for the next course of action.
Why Seller Central India is the Best for Your Online Selling Business?
An increasing number of online sellers today are eager to export products from India. The revenue potential is huge and there are multiple benefits from the economies of scale as well as government incentives. Here are 5 reasons why eBay’s Seller Central India is the best platform for your online selling business:-
- Free Usage– eBay doesn’t charge sellers to use the basic resources available at its Seller Hub. You can register and create your first listing for free, thereby getting access to Seller Hub’s tools and features.
- Convenience– The utmost user-friendliness of this platform makes it ideal to export products from India. With advanced listing tools, you can create advanced-looking listings to attract buyers. There are order management tools for day-to-day operations and inventory management. Thereon, analytics tools can help you track your sales performance and improve.
- Efficiency– Seller Central has all the resources to help you run your business faster. You can manage shipping, cancellations, and returns in one place as well as manage upcoming tasks quickly.
- Robust Payment Support– eBay supports a variety of payment methods to ensure seamless eCommerce operations worldwide. Payments are credited to your merchant account without unnecessary delays or intermediary hassles. Also, the platform exercises zero interference as far as price control is concerned. You are free to sell at whatever price you decide.
- Cross-Border Shipping– To export products from India, eBay has well-established and reliable LSPs (Logistic Service Providers) that excel in cross-border shipping. This saves you from tedious third-party negotiations and enables swift export services.
Apart from the Seller Hub, eBay’s Seller Community is a highly empowering forum for newly registered sellers. You can ask questions, find relevant answers, and connect with experienced sellers to gain exceptional insights. Overall, eBay’s pro-seller approach, top-notch seller resources, training programs, and export-eccentric initiatives can greatly benefit your online selling journey.