Are you also troubled by the problem of irregular periods? Periods or menstruation is a normal process in women. It can happen to women anytime within 21-38 days. However, due to today’s poor lifestyle and eating habits, most women are troubled by irregular cycles of menstruation. Irregular periods can cause many health problems, so regularizing them is very important. In such a situation, if you want, with the help of some yoga asanas, you can make the menstrual cycle regular and healthy. Learn from yoga expert Ramesh Kumar which yoga asanas are best for regular periods. Join the 200 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh for the best in your career & health.
Doing Dhanurasana daily can get rid of the problem of irregular periods. This asana is the most important asana among the asanas performed on the stomach. In this posture, the person’s body looks like a bow. It is also known as Bow Pose. Dhanurasana helps in keeping obesity, diabetes and thyroid in control. Along with this, it also gets rid of the problem of constipation or constipation. Dhanurasana also gives relief from headaches during periods. In the beginning, do this yoga asana only on the advice of an expert.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down on the stomach on the Yaga mat.
- While exhaling, bend your right knee.
- Grab the ankles with the right hands.
- Now while inhaling, slowly raise your head, chest and thighs. If you want, you can raise your body according to your flexibility.
- At this stage, the shape of your body will look like a bow.
- In this position, you breathe slowly and exhale.
- Take long deep breaths to come back to normal. This will complete your one cycle.
- Similarly, you can complete 3-5 cycles. With regular practice, your periods will gradually become regular.
You can do Malasana to overcome the problem of irregular periods. By doing this asana regularly, your periods can become regular. Malasana is made up of two words Mal + Asana, it means to sit in the position of expelling. By doing this asana, the problem of constipation and gas is removed. Along with this, it also helps in making the abdominal and back muscles strong. The shoulders and legs also become strong by the practice of this asana.
- To do this asana, first of all, lay a Yoga mat.
- Bend your knees on this mat and sit in the position of bowel movement.
- After this, place the right-hand armpit on the right and the left-hand armpit on the left knee.
- Join the right hands in the posture of Namaskar.
- Now after staying in this state for some time, you can come back to the normal state.
- This process can be repeated 3-5 times.
Matsyasana is derived from the Sanskrit word Matsya. It means fish. In this posture, the shape of your body looks like a fish. This posture is known as the Fish Pose. You can do this asana regularly to overcome the problem of irregular periods. Apart from this, it is also beneficial in reducing weight and removing the problem of the thyroid. By doing this asana one also gets relief from back pain.
- To do this asana, first of all, sit in the position of Padmasana on the Yoga mat.
- Now slowly bend backwards. Lie down on your back.
- After this, hold your left foot with the right hand and hold the right foot with the left hand.
- Keep the elbows on the ground.
- In this position, the knees should be on the ground.
- In this position take long deep breaths and exhale.
- Stay in this state according to your ability and after that come to the initial state.
- You can repeat this yoga asana 3-5 times.
If you are troubled by the problem of irregular periods, then you can do Ustrasana daily. Ustrasana is made up of two words: camel and asana. In this, camel means camel and asana means posture. The shape of the body in this posture appears like a camel. Its regular practice helps in reducing weight. In addition, its practice also provides many benefits for the health of women.
- To do this asana, first of all, sit on the mat on Vajrasana i.e. knees.
- During this, keep your thighs and feet close together.
- Keep a little distance between the knees and the feet.
- Now stand on your knees.
- Take a long deep breath and lean back. Don’t let the blow hit your neck while leaning backwards.
- Place your right palm on the right heel and the left palm on the left heel.
- Keep the weight of your body equally on the arms and legs, after staying in this position for some time, come back to the normal position.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
- If you are also troubled by the problem of irregular periods, then you can do these yoga asanas daily. In the beginning, you should do these yoga asanas only on the advice of an expert. If you are suffering from any serious illness, then avoid doing these yoga asanas. You should avoid doing yoga in case of pain or injury in any part of the body. Also, if you have recently had an operation, even then you should not do this yogasana. Do these yoga asanas only on the advice of experts during pregnancy.
Dhanurasana, Malasana, Matsyasana and Ustrasana are very beneficial in removing the problem of irregular periods. You can do these yoga asanas regularly to overcome this problem of yours and make your periods healthy. Not only does it regulate your periods, but it also provides many benefits for your health.